What We Offer
When you work with us on your resume we walk you through every step of the process. From the initial consultation to delivery, we lead you through a stress-free experience that is based upon the idea that each resume is as unique as each professional.
- First, we will set up a consultation to discuss your professional goals, experiences, and accomplishments. We will provide you with a questionnaire, which was designed as a “memory jogger,” to help you prepare for the call. Paired with your current resume, if you have one, this will provide the information we need to craft a targeted, concise document.
- After the consultation we will send you a few options for your resume’s format. These options allow you to pick a style that best reflects your personality—which is key when competing on the job market.
- We will draft your resume within 72 hours of receiving all of the information that we need to do so, including your current resume, your format preference, etc. (Rush processing available, extra charges apply.)
- The resume you receive will be a polished document, rather than a first draft, but we certainly provide edits and revisions as necessary. Do not hesitate to let us know if you require any changes to your resume, cover letter, or thank you note.
(Updated August 13, 2014)
The policy at Grammar Chic is for 50 percent of the total to be paid as a deposit and the other 50 percent to be charged upon receipt. Whether you want to pay directly by credit card or via PayPal invoice, we offer convenient ways for you to make your purchase.
Below is the price list, and the Grammar Chic team will gladly review your current resume to let you know which service is recommended if you are unsure.
- Entry Level, $175: This is for professionals who have less than two years of experience in their field, so it is perfect for recent graduates and those who are looking to make a career change. This is a one-page resume that includes a LinkedIn profile upload.
- Mid-Level, $250: This two-page resume is a wonderful option for professionals who have between two and 10 years of experience to showcase. LinkedIn profile uploading is included.
- Executive Level, $300: For C-suite and other senior-level professionals, this is the ideal resume and LinkedIn profile uploading service for individuals with over 10 years of experience. A three-page resume, this is the best way to showcase a highly successful career—and to take it to the next level.
- Cover Letter, $35: A cover letter that is targeted at your job of choice is a wonderful way to catch the attention of recruiters and hiring managers while showcasing your personality and spotlighting your most impressive skills and achievements.
- Thank You Letter, $25: Showing your appreciation after an interview is a wonderful way to make a positive impression on potential employers.
- 24-hour, rush processing available. Add $35 to each resume’s base price.
- LinkedIn profile uploading included with each resume purchase ensuring your professional profile is cohesive across platforms!
Let’s Get Started!
With a professionally crafted resume you can capture your achievements, skills, and experiences and present them in a way that is polished and refined—allowing you to catch the attention of potential employers. Call or email us today to schedule a consultation!